Belt Cable (USB-C to Lightning)
The 4-foot charging cable with genuine leather strap
or 4 installments of $7.50 by More info
4 feet, 1.2 meters
USB-A, Apple Lightning
Nylon, TPE, Steel, Leather
0.06 lbs, 0.03 kg
USB-C to Apple Lightning
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- IS BELT CABLE (LIGHTNING) MFI CERTIFIED?
- Yes. In fact, our entire range of Apple Lightning charging cables is MFi certified
- IS IT USB-IF CERTIFIED?
- Yes. Belt Cable (USB-C) has been thoroughly tested for USB-IF certification to ensure you can safely experience high-speed charging.
- DOES IT SUPPORT DATA TRANSFER?
- Yes. Belt Cable supports data transfer at USB 2.0 speeds.
- WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BELT CABLE AND BELT CABLE XL?
- Belt Cable is 4 feet long (1.2 meters), and Belt Cable XL is 10 feet long (3 meters). They both include a genuine vegetable-tanned leather “belt” to wrap up and secure your cable.
- IS IT COVERED BY WARRANTY?
- Of course – all the Native Union charging cables available on LOJEL.com are covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty. Any functional defects will be covered under normal use conditions for as long as you own the cable.
- IS THE PACKAGING RECYCLABLE?
- Yes. The packaging is 100% recyclable, so you can enjoy great products without hurting the planet.