Carry just enough for a casual day out with this lightweight, expandable backpack. Switch between three size configurations to match different loads.
- Collection: Niru
- Material: Recycled Crinkle Nylon Fabric (C6 DWR), 100% Metal (Aluminum and Steel) Components, Full-grain leather
- Dimensions: 15.4×11.4×3.9in, 39x29x10cm
- Weight: 0.82lbs, 370g
- Capacity: 10L
- Warranty: 2-Year Warranty
LOJEL currently ships everywhere across the 48 contiguous United States. We offer free standard shipping (3-5 business days) on all orders to those states.
Your purchase comes with a 30-day hassle-free return policy.
Simply use this contact form to contact our customer service team.
We’ll then send you a free return shipping label that you can use to return your purchase at no additional cost.
We will fully refund products that haven’t been used and aren’t damaged or altered from their original condition.
Please note that shipping costs are non-refundable.
Contact customer service immediately if you receive a LOJEL product that is in any way damaged.
We offer a 2-year limited global warranty on all Niru bags.
Situations where the bags warranty doesn’t apply:
• If the receipt, invoice, or digital order confirmation is lost, defaced, or illegible
• If unauthorized modifications and repairs have been made
• If the product has been used in conditions outside of its intended purpose
The warranty does not cover damage from:
• Improper care or misuse
• Excessive sun exposure
• The use of inappropriate cleaning products
• Normal wear and tear:
– Exposure to extreme temperatures, acids, solvents, or moisture
– Fabric abrasion
– Rips, tears, or cuts
– Melted zippers or fabric
– Stains (grease, oil, dirt, ink, etc.)
To learn more about our warranty policy, visit our warranty page.
If you need more information and assistance regarding warranties, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Dampen a microfiber cloth using water mixed with mild detergent or soap (do not use chlorine or bleach).
- Wipe the nylon surface while avoiding any metal components.
- Dry the surface with a towel.
- Spray waterproof coating (e.g., Nikwax) on the fabric surface.
- Place a cedar ball into the bag to reduce odors and moisture.
The Niru collection is crafted with 100% recycled Crinkle nylon, a fabric produced from pre-consumer industrial waste. In many manufacturing processes, large sums of excess material often go unrecycled due to cost or inconvenience. Using pre-consumer recycled fabric addresses this concern, reducing our consumption of non-renewable virgin materials and the amount of post-industrial waste we generate ourselves.
The simple shapes in each bag’s design require fewer fabric panels, minimizing material discarded from cutting and sewing and eliminating waste at the source. The bags also feature other premium material choices—vegetable-tanned leather accents and 100% metal components (aluminum and steel), including straight zippers that extend the life of your purchase.
A Reliable Everyday Companion.
Three Sizes in One
The Daypack’s adjustable capacity lets you switch between a flat, pyramid, or cuboid configuration for different loads, from documents to a change of clothes.
Unique side access offers a wide opening to the backpack’s main compartment, making it easier to pack and grab things from the inside.
Everything in its Place
A flat zipper pocket for papers, multiple interior organization pockets, a key loop, and an internal elastic strap for bottles let you sort different items. An external drop pocket gives you quick access to essentials.
Niru is made with 100% recycled nylon fabric and premium components. The collection is packaged with corn-based, home-compostable material.