Organize up to six keys in a stylish leather folder. A snug fit eliminates jingling noises and prevents your keys from scratching surfaces in your pockets or bags.
- Collection: Iloj
- Material: Full Grain Vegetable Tanned Vachetta Leather, Premium ‘Nickel-free Plating’ Metal Components
- Dimensions: 3.6×1.2×0.6in, 9.2x3x1.5cm
- Weight: 0.04lbs, 20g
- Capacity: 2-6 keys
- Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
LOJEL currently ships everywhere across the 48 contiguous United States. We offer free standard shipping (3-5 business days) on all orders to those states.
Your purchase comes with a 30-day hassle-free return policy.
Simply use this contact form to contact our customer service team.
We’ll then send you a free return shipping label that you can use to return your purchase at no additional cost.
We will fully refund products that haven’t been used and aren’t damaged or altered from their original condition.
Please note that shipping costs are non-refundable.
Contact customer service immediately if you receive a LOJEL product that is in any way damaged.
We offer a 1-year limited global warranty on all accessories.
Situations where the accessories warranty doesn’t apply:
• If the receipt, invoice, or digital order confirmation is lost, defaced, or illegible
• If unauthorized modifications and repairs have been made
• If the product has been used in conditions outside of its intended purpose
The warranty does not cover damage from:
• Improper care or misuse
• Excessive sun exposure
• The use of inappropriate cleaning products
• Normal wear and tear:
– Exposure to extreme temperatures, acids, solvents, or moisture
– Fabric abrasion
– Rips, tears, or cuts
– Melted zippers or fabric
– Stains (grease, oil, dirt, ink, etc.)
To learn more about our warranty policy, visit our warranty page.
If you need more information and assistance regarding warranties, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Dampen a microfiber cloth using water mixed with mild detergent or soap (do not use chlorine or bleach).
- Wipe the leather surface while avoiding any metal components.
- Dry the surface with a towel.
- Apply leather cream or wax to nourish the leather.
- Use a towel once again to polish the surface.