- How do you design your products?
As travelers, we design each of our products to solve unique problems we’ve experienced on the road. As designers, we’re always seeking simpler, more intelligent solutions. The result: considered essentials that help you get more out of your trip.
We make our luggage and bags in-house—so we know exactly what goes into everyone. We use only the highest-grade materials, optimized for toughness and durability. And we run a battery of real-life tests to ensure our products are ready for anything.
- Which LOJEL product is the right fit for me?
Great question. What kind of traveler are you?
Are you the kind of traveler that values always having space for the things you bring back home? Is security a priority for your things when you’re on the road? What about something lightweight and agile that simply glides smoothly with you and gets the job done?
- How much can each of LOJEL's 3 luggage sizes pack?
We’ve been around luggage long enough to know that packing is very personal and unique to the individual traveler. But, if you’re curious about which size might be best for your next trip, we threw together this general overview size guideline for your reference! Check it out below.
SMALL (Long Weekend / 4-6 Outfits) – Sized for weekend getaways and short business trips.
MEDIUM (1 – 2 Weeks / 6-12 Outfits) – Big enough for weeklong trips or long weekends for two.
LARGE (30+ Days / Lots of Outfits) – Ample space for longer trips or long-distance moves.
- Could you tell me more about LOJEL's 3 luggage categories?
1. High capacity – The space you need for everything you can’t live without. Our High Capacity category puts the emphasis on storage capacity with interiors that adapt to changing needs.
Take advantage of Cubo’s front-top opening, spacious interior and expandable frame. The carry-on even incorporates an exterior front laptop compartment with the front-top opening for an additional layer of convenient access.
2. Super secure – Innovative locking systems let you travel with confidence.
The Voja pairs considered design via a proprietary polypropylene blend with a convenient 3-point locking system for succinct security.
3. Ultra-light – Make your journey more comfortable—and skip charges at the airline counter. Fine-tuned details allow our Ultra-light collections to keep travel fluent and comfortable without sacrificing performance.
Check out Alto’s ultra-light PC shell and soft handle for convenient carrying, lifting, and movement wherever you are on your journey
- Is LOJEL luggage TSA approved/compliant?
Yes. All LOJEL luggage features 100% TSA approved and ready locks, so you can secure your belongings with confidence.
- How do I use my LOJEL luggage's TSA approved lock?
We’re happy you asked! We have a few different locks we use across all of our collections. You can find out how to open your LOJEL or set your combination lock to the code of your choice by checking out the instructions for your collection here.
If you’ve forgot your lock’s combination, or your lock does not seem to be open, no worries! We’re happy to help. You can contact our Customer Service team by filling out a contact form here.
- I can't find the collection I'm looking for, what should I do?
If you can’t find the collection you’re looking for on lojel.com, there’s a good chance it’s discontinued. However, if you’ve just gotta-have-it, we encourage you to reach out to our customer service team to see if we can help you find the collection you’re looking for.